$350.00 1–4 persons/night. $50.00 for each extra person/night (up to total of six people). There’s also a 13% tax. Two night minimum on weekends.
This original farm house (circa 1875) is perfect for small groups of family and friends. Downstairs offers a great room with a wood burning fireplace, comfy sitting areas and an antique farm dining table. Two handsome wardrobes are used as accents in the house. The downstairs bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the bath has a claw foot tub with hand-held shower.
Enjoy making those special meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which comes complete with range/oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and coffeemaker. The sleeping porch on the front of the house has a day bed sleeping 2 people. Watch the deer come in to feed or just enjoy the surrounding countryside from this wonderful porch. Upstairs is a queen-size bed with a large bathroom with a shower. Bunk beds provide additional sleeping space upstairs. The stairs are original and very steep.
- Downstairs bath has a claw foot tub with hand-held shower. Upstairs bath has shower.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Sleeps 2–6 persons. Queen bed upstairs and queen bed downstairs. Day bed on sleeping porch has two twins and there is also a bunk bed upstairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and coffeemaker.
- Private spa therapy room.
- Central heat and air conditioning.
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Phone in room.
- Continental plus breakfast is left for you.