$160.00 per 1–2 persons/night. There’s also a 13% tax. Two night minimum on weekends.
The Hideaway began as a single-car garage, later served as an office, and finally became a special accommodation for two. The Hideaway is furnished and decorated with rustic antiques. After a good night’s sleep, start the day off in the large, walk-in shower of tumbled marble. Relax in the fresh country air on the wraparound screened porch.
- Private bath with walk-in shower
- Queen-size bed.
- Coffee bar includes sink, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker.
- Large, wraparound screened porch.
- Private spa therapy room.
- Room heat and air conditioning.
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Continental plus breakfast is left for you.